What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatblackraptor

Reaction score
Nice and tidy... It will be interesting to see how they hold up without any tensioning breaks or profiles in the metal sheets. The originals had some structural profiling in them. Looks nice though!

The RCI skids make the originals look like tinfoil! These new skids are 10 gauge steel and are hefty! I ran RCI products on my 4Runner and have no doubt in their ability to perform!

CVP33

Reaction score
Drove it. The minister of finance, pup, and I drove down to Las Vegas aka BUNMAN territory for a little vacation. Managed to sneak in "let's go check out that dry lakebed over there" and the wife went along. Had some fun opening it up and then convinced her that the only way back to the road was a couple miles of trails... didn't tell her it was part of the Mint 400 route and she instantly started swearing at me when the woops came.

View attachment 447750
Awesome! I was just there…..Vegas, for another reason.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you find those? You scored big time
ebay
some of the clips came in broken on the drivers side, using superglue and a donor piece to fix them up.
Theyre actually aluminum, but a thin piece of it on top of plastic, while the regular ones are just a thick piece of plastic.
1710528874944.jpeg

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ebay
some of the clips came in broken on the drivers side, using superglue and a donor piece to fix them up.
Theyre actually aluminum, but a thin piece of it on top of plastic, while the regular ones are just a thick piece of plastic.
View attachment 447969
Easy enough to remove?, that looks like a good way to clean the vent louvers

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ebay
View attachment 447969
Hmm.... probably MIM parts. Interesting! I have no idea why they would make them that way. Lol