What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome!

But, that lane assist.... blech. Thing drove me nuts. It was off in the first hour of ownership. haha
It's great when the winds are really high and you are driving on a N/S interstate.

Lunnzz19

Reaction score
It was a few weeks ago but I installed a Z36 Powerstop brake kit went with the drilled/slotted rotors. Next are some SS lines and Motul RBF600 fluid which are on order. Truck didn't need brakes but I can't leave anything alone lol.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned up the engine bay a bit. Installed the billet dressup cap kit from Fathouse Performance as well as their aluminum coolant tank. Also installed the JLT catch can I've had lying around for awhile.

View attachment 447073
View attachment 447074
View attachment 447076
is there any way to check the fluid level on these?
Have one similar for my lightning for the supercharger coolant but have to pop the top off to see, which sucks but it looks great with extra capacity.

Thatblackraptor

Reaction score
is there any way to check the fluid level on these?
Have one similar for my lightning for the supercharger coolant but have to pop the top off to see, which sucks but it looks great with extra capacity.

On this one, no. And for $400 I wish they included a sight glass like Morimoto does but the build quality is stout!

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed the RCI Offroad Engine & Transmission skids!
Nice and tidy... It will be interesting to see how they hold up without any tensioning breaks or profiles in the metal sheets. The originals had some structural profiling in them. Looks nice though!

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove it. The minister of finance, pup, and I drove down to Las Vegas aka BUNMAN territory for a little vacation. Managed to sneak in "let's go check out that dry lakebed over there" and the wife went along. Had some fun opening it up and then convinced her that the only way back to the road was a couple miles of trails... didn't tell her it was part of the Mint 400 route and she instantly started swearing at me when the woops came.

429974292_940597517744352_8466394275661215755_n.jpg