What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Added a cylinder lock cover to make stealing a bit harder. View attachment 445099

Will put this on my mod list, need to do my "immobilizer " mod also. Thank God I don't live or travel to places these things are top priority.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added a cylinder lock cover to make stealing a bit harder. View attachment 445099
I removed it and the apparatus outright. Installed a pug for the key hole, and had already installed some Jimmi Jammers previously. Then installed a remote jump terminal in case the battery dies on me.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered. Thanks fellas.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I removed it and the apparatus outright. Installed a pug for the key hole, and had already installed some Jimmi Jammers previously. Then installed a remote jump terminal in case the battery dies on me.
Same thing I did. Just completely deleted it with a positive wire jumper to the battery.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing I did. Just completely deleted it with a positive wire jumper to the battery.
Did either of you use a fuse/circuit breaker? I replaced the handle with a passenger side handle I found on car-part and just ordered this junction box:

I'm thinking I just need a small fused link to get enough power to open the door if the situation ever came up instead of trying to jump start it from those terminals