What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petrolhead

Reaction score
Installed a set of Morimoto XB Tail Lights that I picked up. I couldn’t find many threads where these were installed on a raptor so thought I’d share. They match the Morimoto third brake light and marker lights well. I went with the smoked version and am very happy with them. I had some reservations and almost went with red, but am glad I chose these. They look oem-ish and are much brighter/more vivid than the stock lights.

Attachments

• IMG_7942.jpeg
    IMG_7942.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7943.jpeg
    IMG_7943.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a set of Morimoto XB Tail Lights that I picked up from 4x4truckleds. I couldn’t find many threads where these were installed on a raptor so thought I’d share. They match the Morimoto third brake light and marker lights well. I went with the smoked version and am very happy with them. I had some reservations and almost went with red, but am glad I chose these. They look oem-ish and are much brighter/more vivid than the stock lights.
these lights remind me of these 1700702049124.png

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a set of Morimoto XB Tail Lights that I picked up from 4x4truckleds. I couldn’t find many threads where these were installed on a raptor so thought I’d share. They match the Morimoto third brake light and marker lights well. I went with the smoked version and am very happy with them. I had some reservations and almost went with red, but am glad I chose these. They look oem-ish and are much brighter/more vivid than the stock lights.
I put the smoked XB tail lights on the wife’s Gen 3, they look great with a white truckIMG_0299.jpeg20230916_085106.jpeg