What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. Those are the mounts for bypasses thru the bed. What straps were you using? I just ordered some of the Y straps from Alpine Offroad that are supposed to have hooks made to work with the RPG rack so hopefully those work okay.
I use the Mac’s / SDHQ Y Straps. Don’t know anything about the Alpine straps. Let me know if they work for you. I couldn’t get the ratchets to get tight enough on the loops for me, and like said I’m running 37s. I saw how Gordon from EXO had his straps around his rack bar, and when I came home, got out the cutting wheel and spray paint, LOL.

Brocephusmax

Reaction score
I use the Mac’s / SDHQ Y Straps. Don’t know anything about the Alpine straps. Let me know if they work for you. I couldn’t get the ratchets to get tight enough on the loops for me, and like said I’m running 37s. I saw how Gordon from EXO had his straps around his rack bar, and when I came home, got out the cutting wheel and spray paint, LOL.
Right on. I'll see how they do. I'm running 37s also but the KO2s and they are on the smaller side. Thanks for the heads up.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You should also wrap some grip tape around the bar too.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@mattl600. So, how is the ride after all this modification ???

This front truck looks like a chritmas tree, you 're ahead for end of year party :)

Last edited: