What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well known issue that the drivers side will sit lower.
I’m a little disappointed that the rear springs flattened out so quickly. The truck is a 19 I bought 6 months ago with 25K miles on it. I know the previous owner didn’t wheel it any. I’ve only had it on the trails a few times but a lot of off camber spots where I’m stuffing the rear tires to the max. I got underneath tonite just to make sure I didn’t break a leaf. All good just no arch and I haven’t put my overlanding rack on yet. I’m thinking of getting the Deaver+ 4HD springs, if it’s a little high I can add a drop shackle. My front coil overs are at factory height so I can add a little preload to dial in ride height. I’ve never gotten any “ air” with the truck. I know the stock springs are generally disliked, I know why now.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well known issue that the drivers side will sit lower.
Having had one of the newer rangers that shit drove me insane, was like an inch or more off to the left.
Compared to that i hardly notice it on this truck

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The springs are not “sagging”. The fuel tank is on the left, so the truck will generally sit slightly lower on the left, depending on the fuel level and/or the fat ars in the seat(s).
My ranger had the same lean full or near empty, they had a few lift blocks on the left side from factory to compensate but it wasnt enough

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The springs are not “sagging”. The fuel tank is on the left, so the truck will generally sit slightly lower on the left, depending on the fuel level and/or the fat ars in the seat(s).
I’ve added a chase rack with two spare tires, a badlands jack, a CO 2 bottle, builtright racks and a storage box for recovery straps and misc parts thus far.
Adding a chase rack for mounting recovery boards and fuel/ water rotopax. Trust me, they are sagging. Starting to look like the front springs on an 80’s Chevy at this point.