What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i took 2nd in stock 35" tire and 1st in class 2, and had i entered class 3, i probably would have done well there too... the guy who won class 3, finished behind me in class 2... they just average 2 runs and thats the time.

Being the first time didnt really know what i was in for, but i won $275 for trying it out.. truck hooked up good with 15psi, and basically just a straight line up to about 45mph. one lane was real sloppy, but still a fun time..

Snapchat-567985705.jpgSnapchat-968123456.jpgSnapchat-1825475715.jpg

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
i took 2nd in stock 35" tire and 1st in class 2, and had i entered class 3, i probably would have done well there too... the guy who won class 3, finished behind me in class 2... they just average 2 runs and thats the time.

Being the first time didnt really know what i was in for, but i won $275 for trying it out.. truck hooked up good with 15psi, and basically just a straight line up to about 45mph. one lane was real sloppy, but still a fun time..

View attachment 416589View attachment 416590View attachment 416591

Any video?

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. I was leaning towards Toyos as well. The RT Trails but in a 37x12.50r17 it only come in the E.
I got the Toyo RT Trails a few months ago. Just did 300+ off-road miles in central and southern Utah. My take on them is that in the dry, they are no better than KO2’s. They don’t grip any better. They ride stiffer (D rated) and they are louder on the highway. Haven’t been in the mud with them. I ran KM3’s in Baja and loved that tire but they are too heavy for around town. For a so called hybrid tire, I’m a bit disappointed.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the Toyo RT Trails a few months ago. Just did 300+ off-road miles in central and southern Utah. My take on them is that in the dry, they are no better than KO2’s. They don’t grip any better. They ride stiffer (D rated) and they are louder on the highway. Haven’t been in the mud with them. I ran KM3’s in Baja and loved that tire but they are too heavy for around town. For a so called hybrid tire, I’m a bit disappointed.
That sucks!! Im glad I didn't go with them then! They 37s were going to be an E. Prob would have been hella stiff.
Well I cant wait for Wednesdayto get here so I can my new meats on!