What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toyo makes a couple C's. My issue with going with those is price, vs reward. I get on some pretty rocky/ gravel/ shale roads that tear the hell out of the tread (0 sidewall damage) and doubt the toyo's will handle it better.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes sir. I hear ya. I didnt get 25k out of my stock BFGs before they were trash.
What tires are you going to replace the BFGs with?
Will some what depend on what is available. Toyo's near top of the list but again cost vs life vs reward not sure is there.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not the best design for sure, but you have to remember you like I are outliers. Most are not nearly as demanding on the system. And on my recent trip to the Texas coast, I found that apparently most this state now has 70+mph speed "limits" even on small two lane roads with no emergency lanes. Even more reason to have more brake.
I guess. I’m really amazed that ford continues the shit brakes to gen 3 and especially to the R.