What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yellow in all 3? I run a white one for the cargo light.
Yeah i just prefer the all yellow look. Middle is a work/scene one and lights up still pretty good.

Wanted to get ref actually but they dont make a lens that isnt spot for them

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, He is saying that if you just bolt on the optional beadlock rings, it will give it a wider stance. He is not saying to run it as a true beadlock.
I would really like to see someone who ran the true beadlock rings as beauty rings. Here is the cutaway on the beauty v. beadlock. Seems you would have a big gap between the tire and the outside of the beadlock ring. Would that look weird?

1683523572604.png

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really like to see someone who ran the true beadlock rings as beauty rings. Here is the cutaway on the beauty v. beadlock. Seems you would have a big gap between the tire and the outside of the beadlock ring. Would that look weird?

View attachment 406518
You can see exactly that in the swarfworks vid posted a page or two back, def like an inch gap or so

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i just prefer the all yellow look. Middle is a work/scene one and lights up still pretty good.

Wanted to get ref actually but they dont make a lens that isnt spot for them

I took a clear scene lens and did a layer of red "tail light" vinyl on the inside and have it on its own switch for a cargo/camp light that doesnt ruin your night vision. It turned out pretty good and works well although next time i pull it apart i'm going to do another layer, the light is so bright its kinda pink instead of a true red like i am after.

IMG_6527.jpeg69066013724__8495B8E6-15C2-4B16-8E7A-C8FCE55A9D5E.jpeg

Last edited:

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a clear scene lens and did a layer of red "tail light" vinyl on the inside and have it on its own switch for a cargo/camp light that doesnt ruin your night vision. It turned out pretty good and works well although next time i pull it apart i'm going to do another layer, the light is so bright its kinda pink instead of a true red like i am after.

View attachment 406565View attachment 406566
dang thats a good idea

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score

View attachment 406518
same! tried looking everywhere and minus getting some and testing it i think it'll stick out way too far unfortunately.