What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

debauch

Reaction score
Looks great! I got so of the Tinybot Vinyl 6D Carbon Fiber and it looks great but the film is too thick and I had all kinds of trouble getting it into the seam. Did you find any videos that were particularly helpful?
I didn’t watch any videos. I’ve wrapped a few things on previous cars but I’m no expert. The Vivid stuff is pretty easy to put on though. Rough out the size (and orientation since it’s carbon fiber), clean the surface, slap the vinyl on, use a hair dryer to help it mold to corners, then trim off the excess with an exacto. In case of screw up, peel off and try again. Vinyl is pretty pliable and will mostly take the shape of whatever you put it on. Obviously flatter surfaces will be easier than curved ones.

nighttrain777

Reaction score
I installed my ADD Bolt on V1 and 4 Rigid lights that I purchased from a forum member. I’m as happy as can be. I took the skid plate down to wire the lights, man is that thing a b***H to get bolted back up. The wife had to start the last nut, my big mitts weren’t fitting in that tight space.

dbalt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got around to installing ADD pro rear bumper, Cobb FMIC, and added 1.25" bora spacers (don't roast me I can't decide on wheels yet and like the factory BL).

Deavers and SVC bumpstop kit will be the next install once I can find a good weekend for it.

IMG_1108.jpeg
IMG_1125.jpeg

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Got around to installing ADD pro rear bumper, Cobb FMIC, and added 1.25" bora spacers (don't roast me I can't decide on wheels yet and like the factory BL).

Deavers and SVC bumpstop kit will be the next install once I can find a good weekend for it.

View attachment 405859
View attachment 405861
If you use the optional beadlocks, it will give tires a wider look and remove spacers. Just food for thought

dbalt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you use the optional beadlocks, it will give tires a wider look and remove spacers. Just food for thought
Yeah, I didn't want to commit to true beads and will likely move to a 0 offset wheel anyways in the future w/ front suspension upgrades.