What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mailed off some LV shocks to SDI for revalve and rebuild. I'll build them back up with stock coils and the new SDI tophats along with adding eClik to my 18 once everything is shipped back. Thanks to @Rick@FMS for the great customer service up to this point, it all started with a conversation at TRR this year. 5 months ago!

JorgesRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a bunch of their products as well. Take my boys down so they can look at the cars in the back showroom as well.
We just had our first but I can’t wait till his first car show!

It’s definitely the place to go, for everyone in the western Washington area it’s right by the Tacoma Mall, definitely worth a trip.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Currently on the slow boat to China... in the middle of the laborious task of doing a manual flush of the radiator. Drain, wait forever, fill with distilled water, run engine until hot, wait for cooldown, drain, rinse and repeat forfuckingever. Need to wait until the water runs clear when draining, then filling up with the yellow stuff, swapping from the orange stuff.