What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Copy, i just went and looked and that setting was off already. All pictures were taken with the truck in park, lights set to the parking light option on the dial. Maybe they appear dim due to the camera/editing after?
Ahh - you don't need to set to parking light for the halo's to be on. As a matter of fact, they will be brighter if you have the lights to auto or off.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All a matter of taste. To each his own. I like the white better, but have the black if I ever change my mind (as I did not break them like many). If you had a set of Oxford White ones, we could have swapped...But hey...If my Aunt had nuts, I'd have another uncle;)
Color matched FTW ;)

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually cleaned the inside and washed the pig.

Moridin

Reaction score
Looks better with the black mirror caps... I swapped my painted for the textured black.

Agreed. At least on the white trucks, I couldn't stand the painted. Some other colors I've thought it was fine, but on white the black mirror caps look much better.