What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlox

Reaction score
Had the KC Gravity Pro6 light bar mounted. Still need to finish up the wiring, but stoked at how it turned out!!
D8AC5135-239D-4B62-8566-460970B7135A.jpegE13E0E0B-8CBB-4F74-9AC3-FE3D88FC3409.jpegQuick shout out to @Nick@Apollo-Optics for getting these shipped out so fast! Lots of great vendors on here, but Nick has helped me out with the majority of my mods and I couldn’t be happier with how my truck has turned out!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had the KC Gravity Pro6 light bar mounted. Still need to finish up the wiring, but stoked at how it turned out!!
View attachment 315053View attachment 315054Quick shout out to @Nick@Apollo-Optics for getting these shipped out so fast! Lots of great vendors on here, but Nick has helped me out with the majority of my mods and I couldn’t be happier with how my truck has turned out!
Damn your truck looks awesome. Very tastefully and functionally put together. I see things that make me go hmmmm. Maybe one day.

GunaRaptor

Reaction score
CVFab intercooler install along with TurboSmart BOV. BOV is loud and the intercooler out of the box, looks and feels better than the stock. This thing is huge! (that's what she said) Beat you guys to it. :ROFLJest:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 315053View attachment 315054Quick shout out to @Nick@Apollo-Optics for getting these shipped out so fast! Lots of great vendors on here, but Nick has helped me out with the majority of my mods and I couldn’t be happier with how my truck has turned out!
That really came together nicely, looks great! I've been really happy in my dealings with Nick also.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!! Any wind noise with it?