What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandman_kw

Reaction score
I’ve had the same IC in my garage for a year now and I can’t get motivated to install it. How hard was the job?
The removal of grill and factory intercooler took me about 2 1/2 hours one evening...just used YouTube videos for instruction...installation was a bit tricky as wagner's directions are translated from German with poor pictures accompanying them. I depended on this thread
to get most of the installation instructions...putting the intercooler in was a 2 person job for me that took another 2.5-3 hours to complete the next morning. I have little to no mechanical inclination and so far no codes and no blown hoses...

TheC-Don

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The removal of grill and factory intercooler took me about 2 1/2 hours one evening...just used YouTube videos for instruction...installation was a bit tricky as wagner's directions are translated from German with poor pictures accompanying them. I depended on this thread
to get most of the installation instructions...putting the intercooler in was a 2 person job for me that took another 2.5-3 hours to complete the next morning. I have little to no mechanical inclination and so far no codes and no blown hoses...
Thanks for the info. I think I’ll split the install over a couple days as well.