What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Cobb FMIC just arrived along with AMS turbo inlet pipes. Installing it in a few weeks along with an access port by Goose at the same time. Already have a Cobb CAI.

Can’t wait to see/feel the difference when it all comes together.

What kind of difference did you notice? Does normal mode become more like sport?

I know this was directed at me, but I can tell you after Winfield sent me my final tune, I had gained 80whp! That's a pretty good bang for the buck, IMO. I've already stated it, but the acceleration is just unreal!

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this was directed at me, but I can tell you after Winfield sent me my final tune, I had gained 80whp! That's a pretty good bang for the buck, IMO. I've already stated it, but the acceleration is just unreal!

Can you describe the difference in driving modes (if any)?

I find the normal mode to be too dull, but sport tends to hold the RPM’s too high while hesitant to shift up at times for me.

I’m hoping that a tune with a TCM will solve it.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you describe the difference in driving modes (if any)?

I find the normal mode to be too dull, but sport tends to hold the RPM’s too high while hesitant to shift up at times for me.

I’m hoping that a tune with a TCM will solve it.
Jumping in, I just did stage 2 w/ TCM from Win/Goose. I think you'll find exactly what you're looking for. In normal mode the truck is much more responsive, pedal feel and control is greatly enhanced and the power delivery is much more smooth. The truck also seems to build boost easier and overall the truck feels lighter to drive. Sport mode still maintains it's even sharper feel and Party Mode aka Baja 2wd is an animal.

SaMAdams

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Cobb FMIC just arrived along with AMS turbo inlet pipes. Installing it in a few weeks along with an access port by Goose at the same time. Already have a Cobb CAI.

Can’t wait to see/feel the difference when it all comes together.

What kind of difference did you notice? Does normal mode become more like sport?

I would say its a night and day difference from being stock. I am going to use stage 1 for a bit then bump it up to see the difference with stage 2. I would say the TCM is the most important part, which I didn't expect. This definitely gets too addicting!

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jumping in, I just did stage 2 w/ TCM from Win/Goose. I think you'll find exactly what you're looking for. In normal mode the truck is much more responsive, pedal feel and control is greatly enhanced and the power delivery is much more smooth. The truck also seems to build boost easier and overall the truck feels lighter to drive. Sport mode still maintains it's even sharper feel and Party Mode aka Baja 2wd is an animal.

Thanks! Couldn't have said it better.