What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s crazy. Thought we had it bad here in CA...
No such law here. Of course mud flaps do not do much good when you have 4 linked lifted trucks riding on 48 inch tires on the roads.

Heck in most cases the really high lifted trucks don’t even lower their bumper heights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much wiring does that require? Are those connected to the aux switches?

Threw on my Rappy Graphics OD Flag sticker as well as installed the my back end lights: dual color white/amber, wide area work pods. I forgot the damn harness, so I’ll have to finish up the wiring tomorrow.

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much wiring does that require? Are those connected to the aux switches?
Yeah it’s a multi wiring harness...one portion goes to the reverse lights, so they come on when in reverse and the other goes to an aux so you can throw them on whenever needed for light.

Pax4d

Reaction score
Installed Husky Wheel Liners today. Yes, they are a bit of a pain to install... But worth it. My Raptor is white and the "naked" look from the factory really didn't work for me. The liners complete the rear wells much better, the black liner, sidewall and flare all work together now much better. And now to give it a much needed bath. :)

IMG_4353.jpg

IMG_4357.jpg