What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the Krazy House Customs rear bumper today to gain a lot more clearance. Well built and thought out, but no instructions on the install. Not too hard to figure it out, but some bolts are close to others and had to do some trail and error. Also had to drill for the trailer plug bracket, and no bolts for the flip up license plate holder. Other than that I like the hidden hitch and clearance. We also decided to cut off the exhaust just before the bumper for more clearance.

You do have to cut the bracket that holds the OEM bumper or it will stick down below the new one. All in all, I really like it.Bump 1.jpg Bump 2.jpg

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And also the full AWE 0FG exhaust system.
Tips look way better in person.

Thank god, the sound is already starting to mellow a touch after 150 miles.
The LOUD rasp was a bit much from 2500 to 4k rpms at mid-throttle.

View attachment 121687 View attachment 121689

Very Nice!!! Are you running the Cobb tune as well? I am considering doing the Cobb tune, CAI and AWE OFG also.

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cobb Tuning Cold Air Intake and the newest version of JLT Catch Can.

View attachment 121683

View attachment 121684

Looks awesome man! You might want to double check that drivers side connection. There should be a clamp where I’ve circled below.
3ed6b9ec242ad12f09b999912c1662b2.jpg

Here’s a video that shows the complete install:

And a picture of the intake with both clamps:
7f048a0c79188f87b3d7213ce1f5bb04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome man! You might want to double check that drivers side connection. There should be a clamp where I’ve circled below.
3ed6b9ec242ad12f09b999912c1662b2.jpg

Here’s a video that shows the complete install:

And a picture of the intake with both clamps:
7f048a0c79188f87b3d7213ce1f5bb04.jpg

Ya, I noticed during install. I have no clue why there wasn't two more clamps in the Cobb box.
I got one of the original clamps to fit (as can be seen in pic at the other pipe), but the other was too big IMO.

Still....I took a pic...then ran to town and bought a correct sized one.

This is the pic I took to help me gauge size before heading into the parts store.
The only clamp I had in my shop was obviously too small.

qkOihVLgTJ2CZRmS6UP%fg.jpg

Last edited:

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Yeah I used a clamp from the existing intake at that location. Thought it was weird it didn’t come with a new clamp but made it work so no big deal. Glad you got one on there though.