What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I totally agree. The Scab seat back does not move when the lower part is lifted up. Worse, mine was shipped with a release, but it was just thrown behind the seat and not hooked up. It was a big pain, but now it is done and I can reach the release.

You can get a release kit from Builtright Industries. Mine arrived yesterday. See it on YouTube. Good luck

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Spent the day making fender liners. What a complete pain.

Also fixed my gj motorsports 3rd brake light for the 4th time. I need to stop being lazy and just machine an appropriate mounting bracket for the stupid thing.

Spent Friday pulling my bumpers, skids and light brackets and repainted them with black steel-it.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Also fixed my gj motorsports 3rd brake light for the 4th time. I need to stop being lazy and just machine an appropriate mounting bracket for the stupid thing.

What's the issue? Any tips when it comes time to install mine?

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped in an AEM dry filter. Still need to install mud covers for FRL kit, and bed box from Bakflip...need 3-day weekends!