What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading all this, started debating if I need to go get my oil changed before Snoball, or top it off before Snoball. I've always just let the system monitor tell me when it was time.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Impeccable tire sheen Sir. Do you hit the fender flares with that hot shine too ? They are poppin!
Just lots of wax for the flares :driver::buffer::head3:
I use a Ceramic spray on the hood vents and 1/4 panel vents.
I use the spray too for all that plastic trim on my wife’s Explorer ST, what a P I A that trim is :(

Last edited:

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After reading all this, started debating if I need to go get my oil changed before Snoball, or top it off before Snoball. I've always just let the system monitor tell me when it was time.
Honestly the best way it to get your oil tested... different oils do different things when they age.

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed the truck for the first time. Really happy with the condition, you see everything when you wash a truck. This is in better shape than the Limited I traded in. Just mint condition. Took it out for a drive in the Carnation Valley outside Seattle - beautiful day. I am really loving this Ingot Silver - it just pops in the sun.

IMG_7278.jpg

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Mind sharing that secret sauce for the plastic trims there Guvnah ?
I use this , but chemical guys or Adam’s Ceramic spray work great also. I’ll use this or the others in between breaking out the Detail Shop

Renegade Products Hydro Guard Ceramic Spray For High Shine & High Protection Patented SiO2 Ceramic Wax Hybrid (24 Ounce) https://a.co/d/5g6lduF