What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What light bar is that? Looks like BD but if you had more pictures I’d be interested in seeing them thanks!

I could be wrong but i believe its the Diode Dynamics Stage Series bar. I looked at these a lot when i put the last round of lights on the truck but ended up going with Baja Designs. Im pretty intrigued by their lens design though.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
I could be wrong but i believe its the Diode Dynamics Stage Series bar. I looked at these a lot when i put the last round of lights on the truck but ended up going with Baja Designs. Im pretty intrigued by their lens design though.

thanks I've been looking as my past builds I've always gone with what performs the best verses what i like look wise. i loved my BD lights but they're not cheap but you're getting top quality. I also have noticed a lot of other reputable light options are right around the same price point so I may end up sticking with BD but liked the look of that light I saw so I figured it was worth asking. the other reason I'm looking at BD Onx6 is because on the ADD pro bolt on it seems to fill the light bar area the best where as the S8 and other bars seem too slim and look out of place so i guess time will tell lol

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks I've been looking as my past builds I've always gone with what performs the best verses what i like look wise. i loved my BD lights but they're not cheap but you're getting top quality. I also have noticed a lot of other reputable light options are right around the same price point so I may end up sticking with BD but liked the look of that light I saw so I figured it was worth asking. the other reason I'm looking at BD Onx6 is because on the ADD pro bolt on it seems to fill the light bar area the best where as the S8 and other bars seem too slim and look out of place so i guess time will tell lol

Same here, I've run nothing but Rigid for 10 years. I have the SR-L curved bar in my ADD pro bolt on and it does an good job of filling the space. I almost went with the Diode Dynamics lights but just couldn't get myself to gamble on it. I ended up adding Baja Design LP4's and 3 S1's all in amber. Im so happy with the Baja Design lights that it makes me regret not considering them sooner.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tires had been running low so I went out and filled them up to 38 like the sticker says. I’ve always ran them lower but figured I’d try this and see if it bothered me after a couple days. Fun fact, the tpms shows 40 all the way around so my dealer was apparently doing it right every time I went in for an oil change. I just thought they were stupid lol.

supermoose

Reaction score
Put my spare tire back on after my exhaust installation yesterday. Adjusted the tail pipes so the one wasn't pressed against the bumper anymore. Installed a BAK Revolver X4s that I picked up on Friday with the exhaust.

It's missing the stupid plastic piece on one side by the tailgate so I'll have to call BAK tomorrow to see if I can get a replacement since I didn't see it listed on the website.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loaded her up. Bought a new Honda talon 1000x-4 and wanted to know my outlander max would fit it the bed for trailering purposes. It fits!
I'd suggest some plywood or something similar to spread the weight off the tailgate. Also make sure your tailgate clears your trailer obviously

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngodavid23