What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

supermoose

Reaction score
Today I hunted down the correct size exhaust pipe (2 3/4") at a local Napa and some clamps. Got the exhaust installed and started it up...popped under the truck and discovered there's a small hole in the muffler. :rolleyes:

Gonna have to see if a friend can hit it with a welder to seal it up. FML.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today I hunted down the correct size exhaust pipe (2 3/4") at a local Napa and some clamps. Got the exhaust installed and started it up...popped under the truck and discovered there's a small hole in the muffler. :rolleyes:

Holes are supposed to be there - for the condensation to get out. My borla has it...

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your Subie exhausts were generally always 304 stainless or close to it (Used to be a vendor for such), is the exhaust in question stainless? Many of the ADM exhausts were mild steel and the like where rust was an issue. I’ve not liked the ecoboost exhaust sound so I’ve not looked into them further. If it is mild steel, you may need the hole

Last edited:

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Probably shouldn’t weld up that weep hole.