What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After @The Car Stereo Company posted a how to wire like a champ guide, I went ahead and got myself a heat gun and some heat shrink to redo my fog light wiring. Please don't flame my amateur hour first attempt, really happy with how V2 ended up, finished it up with a wrap of electrical tape. Looks a lot better and feels more secure so kudos for that helpful guide.

View attachment 159554

View attachment 159555
Your wiring looks nice! Can you post a link to @Car Stereo wiring guide? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

stolleee

Reaction score
That switch cost money! Bean counters. 10’s of thousands of switches LOL
I agree, Also no 12 volt power outlet or 110V power outlet. Who the hell owns a truck and doesnt use the bed. I wired from the upfitter #6 through the frame rail so I would have power. Use most often to power the fridge/freezer during trips or costco runs

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree, Also no 12 volt power outlet or 110V power outlet. Who the hell owns a truck and doesnt use the bed. I wired from the upfitter #6 through the frame rail so I would have power. Use most often to power the fridge/freezer during trips or costco runs

They thought harder on the new F-150. However I wonder what non hybrid trucks have for power outlets in the bed.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Porsche has such great feel to their cars, the Japanese super cars have such a harsh ride to them. I am comparing a GTR to the 911. The turbo s and on to the gt models make for excellent rides. There is a reason why a porsche is a porsche.

Even at lower power levels the porsche is still faster than those vehicles which make sometimes 200 hp more, ever wonder why? The chassis dynamics of the porsche make up for power disadvantages. I plan to acquire a porsche someday but saving for the right model as I don't want just the run of a mill 911.

Porsche > all other performance brands, best reliability, resale, prestige etc.

I have always been more of an American car guy, but have driven a few porsches & would love a 911-S or.....more realistically given my current situation, a cayenne s or turbo, wife’s MDX is basically new (2019) but I’m trying to rack miles up on it so I can justify swapping out (up) for a cayenne