What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished up paint correction, installed the bumper, lights , Rappy graphics all over and bunch of other misc stuff... Then drove to Glacier Natl Forest.

View attachment 149588
View attachment 149589
View attachment 149590
View attachment 149591

View attachment 149592

ADD Pro Bolt on, just finished installing mine 15 min ago

I really love that look. I was planning on that bumper, but after reading a couple threads about problems with the radar cruise after relocating it behind the grill I'm no longer interested. If I hadn't purchased an 802A truck I'd be all over it.

D

Deleted member 17706

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
having my ADD bolt on installed this week. Haven't heard of any issues with the acc relocate. Using ADD's bracket, good to go.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is the bumper I have, the relocation was the hardest part and I did have to adjust the module once, but it is worth it. The bumper looks great and gives extra clearance. I would do it again. Go for it.

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really love that look. I was planning on that bumper, but after reading a couple threads about problems with the radar cruise after relocating it behind the grill I'm no longer interested. If I hadn't purchased an 802A truck I'd be all over it.

Thank you very much, i appreciate the kind words. I too was skeptical and quite frankly not too excited to move the ACC box. I decided it would be best for me to use BajaMods ACC bracket first and I'm really glad i did. Extremely easy install, easy directions, and at a much better price point. I was overly careful to be gentle with the sensor as i removed it and installed it on the new bracket. It has worked flawlessly since moment one after i turned the truck back on post install. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed so while i understand and respect the hesitation, if i can do it, so can you.

Bumper looks great! Was Glacier packed? I heard there has been a crazy amount of people there in July. I will be there in September when the colors change. You live near by?

Thank you and Glacier was absolutely dead even on a Friday. Only the West entrance is open so that gets a little clogged but after you leave that area the "Road to the Sun" was wide open and the hiking spots along the way all had plenty of room. Im about 3.5 hours away so to me thats close haha

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the front end PPF`d with Xpel Ultimate, the fenders and the rest of the front end were covered along with the mirrors. I went with only a small 6" wide piece across the hood that goes right to the first rise on the hood. Relocated the front plate, installed the bed extender.

I had the dreaded water spot issues on the graphics on the hood, I tried every recommendation that was given to me on this site and I could not get them to go away. I had them covered in Expel Stealth along with the B pillars which I didn't like the look of the gloss black. You would never know there were any water spots under it. Aquapel on windshield and back window.
Driver and passenger windows done with Xpel Prime 45

I`m open to suggestions of what to go with on the windshield ? I don`t want to go to dark

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the front end PPF`d with Xpel Ultimate, the fenders and the rest of the front end were covered along with the mirrors. I went with only a small 6" wide piece across the hood that goes right to the first rise on the hood. Relocated the front plate, installed the bed extender.

I had the dreaded water spot issues on the graphics on the hood, I tried every recommendation that was given to me on this site and I could not get them to go away. I had them covered in Expel Stealth along with the B pillars which I didn't like the look of the gloss black. You would never know there were any water spots under it. Aquapel on windshield and back window.
Driver and passenger windows done with Xpel Prime 45

I`m open to suggestions of what to go with on the windshield ? I don`t want to go to dark
Dropping mine off tomorrow to PPF the front end, also with Xpel Ultimate on most of it and Stealth on the front bumper.