What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High Tech Upgrade

I got tired of the tray in the center console sliding back and forth when I was making turns so I put rubber bands on both end. Problem solved!

Patent Pending [emoji23]

419bd7e253e3d242332552aa7c239246.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a catch can.
Used Forscan to remove startup chime, seatbelt minder chime, and door ajar chime. Now the only chime is when you leave the truck with your lights turned on, which I want to remain.
Decided to try parking lights + turns for DRLs. If turns includes the mirror turns, I would be super happy about that. Will get to take a look tomorrow in the daylight.

Forscan scared the shit out of me when programming the BCM for the DRL change. It got to 75% and said it had an error or unexpected stoppage of the procedure. I went back and triple checked all my BCM entries, then did another "write all" and this time it took. Went all the way to 100%, did the light flash thing---normal behavior. That was my first ever error encountered with Forscan. The truck seems to be fully as expected. I hope that continues to prove true.

catch can.JPG

Kyle Nezat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a catch can.
Used Forscan to remove startup chime, seatbelt minder chime, and door ajar chime. Now the only chime is when you leave the truck with your lights turned on, which I want to remain.
Decided to try parking lights + turns for DRLs. If turns includes the mirror turns, I would be super happy about that. Will get to take a look tomorrow in the daylight.

Forscan scared the shit out of me when programming the BCM for the DRL change. It got to 75% and said it had an error or unexpected stoppage of the procedure. I went back and triple checked all my BCM entries, then did another "write all" and this time it took. Went all the way to 100%, did the light flash thing---normal behavior. That was my first ever error encountered with Forscan. The truck seems to be fully as expected. I hope that continues to prove true.

View attachment 147901
What did you do to the drl

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took her trail runnin out in NV with my dad outside of Carson City/Minden, then gave her her first full wash and detail, then she saw her cousin at the bank:

R13ffco.jpg
uEA1SuU.jpg

YnPRymX.jpg
uUnq2qA.jpg

Tali3dW.jpg

KGoXj1Y.jpg

Romel

Reaction score
Took my 2018 truck in for complimentary oil change and reprogram the transmission while under warranty.

While there they found the ‘ol cam phaser issue, so they’re working that now... as well as a slight leak at the front timing cover.

Not getting my truck back til possibly Wednesday. Dang it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got the @KB Voodoo Fabrications Max Modular and iKamper installed this week. We're heading out camping on Saturday.

As you can see, the rear sags when the tent is open and my wife is up there. However it doesn't appear to sag at all when the tent is closed up. Still, I'm probably going to add a new leaf spring.

When I initially tried to install it, I used iKampers Gen 2.0 mounting brackets. Those wouldn't work with the Max Modular's thick crossbars so I had to buy the original 1.0 brackets. Those worked just fine. The iKamper is VERY nice. Surprisingly so. It's be enough for me and my wife to keep a small dog kennel for her Westie. I think there will be some fun times in our future.. ;)

50120562597_7dbab1901b_b.jpg

50120340611_4a526ef1ff_b.jpg

50120340581_9853e41062_b.jpg

50120340546_586a9062f6_b.jpg

50119772883_8ca93eecae_b.jpg
Where are you planning on camping?

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put it to work. Saved a Ford from certain disaster. The tide was coming in.

For those who don't think airing down is necessary, this guy had 80 pounds in his tires. I told him to go down to 12. After I pulled him out, he was cruising the beach with no problem. I aired down to 16 in front and 14 in back. No problems.

Beach 1.jpg Beach 2.jpg Beach 3.jpg