What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are they not flush? And how off is it? I have considered getting these but also don't want to drill.

If you zoom into my second picture you can see the unused hole about 2 inches to the 10 o'clock of the shock. You can feel a slight gap when you push it flush and it rebounds back maybe 1-2mm. Seems like enough room for dirt and water to get behind there so I'm thinking about how best to plug the hole or just bite the bullet and drill.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah that color looks amazing...but thought those were 2-3x that much?
Yeah I don’t blame the OP for not posting but 1700 is way way low for a wrap. You might get motorcycle tins done for that.

Eastbayraptor

Reaction score
I can confirm that 5-7k is accurate. Just got mine wrapped and it set me back $5500. Absolute love the wrap though. on the other hand I hate the 20” wheels. I’m going back to my OEM headlocks. Should have read the numerous posts about larger wheels before that investment.

7CA7746A-5A5C-4E35-A1F9-DC4AA4407A4A.jpeg

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven’t done anything yet just send her to the shop for a glass and liner fix.

For now I will be raising the liner as much as I can maybe trim some of the glass if that didn’t work.

385af7c1698a4842cbf82b59f99e8166.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk