What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it wiping with no rain? I’m having that happen a LOT
Not so much that but it just didn’t do much when it did rain a bit or came on at slap your mirrors high speed when it was sprinkling. Maybe once in a while with no rain but that didn’t stand out as much as just not knowing the difference between drizzle and hurricane.

ChrisZski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got these in the mail, my black friday purchase, and will be going on monday.

02CYglb.jpg
02CYglb

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1f25c8213b6dec3afbd1337837d79b46.jpg4209f9878881f3b4ca813aee0096370d.jpg

Black Friday goodies installed! Mod list so far:

ADD Pro Bolt-on front bumper
Baja Designs ONX6+ 20inch
COBB FMIC
COBB CAI
AMS Boost Tubes
ORA550 Tune
Colder plugs
JLT Catch Can
AWE 1FG
Venomrex Wheels with Blue inserts
Cooper ST MAXX Tires
Baja Designs S2 Reverse lights

Now to save my pennies to start tackling the suspension...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you like the tires so far compared to stock?

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the tires so far compared to stock?

Ride feels smoother and the grip on road feels like a big improvement. Honestly I can’t get over how much a difference the lighter wheels/tires make in acceleration, braking, and responsiveness. Haven’t seen any wet weather or off-road time yet. Literally put them on yesterday!

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ride feels smoother and the grip on road feels like a big improvement. Honestly I can’t get over how much a difference the lighter wheels/tires make in acceleration, braking, and responsiveness. Haven’t seen any wet weather or off-road time yet. Literally put them on yesterday!

That’s awesome to hear! I just picked up some icon wheels, 28#, I know yours are 24 but I look forward to that weight reduction also

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s awesome to hear! I just picked up some icon wheels, 28#, I know yours are 24 but I look forward to that weight reduction also

You should look at the cooper ST MAXX. They look so much beefier then the KO2s and weigh the same. Sidewall is way more aggressive too.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should look at the cooper ST MAXX. They look so much beefier then the KO2s and weigh the same. Sidewall is way more aggressive too.

Yes I am debating those and the Mickey Thompson’s ATZ P3s. Almost the same tire and I think both are made by cooper. Good to hear some positive reviews on them.

How is the road noise ?

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I am debating those and the Mickey Thompson’s ATZ P3s. Almost the same tire and I think both are made by cooper. Good to hear some positive reviews on them.

How is the road noise ?

Quieter then the KO2 and I had them up to 90 on the freeway. But I also run the AWE 1FG which easily drowns out any subtle road noise.

My brother in-law runs the Mickey Thompson’s ATZ P3s on his jeep. Likes them but they get loud quick apparently. But they have never left him stranded.