What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the vent piece I think it was 450ish... can be had for less if you want to mod your own vent. Bought through Apollo Optics. Was delivered in 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Just got my 18 SCREW a month ago and have added Roush CAI, Roush Muffler Delete, Matte Black B Pillars, Digital Camo Graphics, Military American Flag Graphics and a Fram Cabin Air Filter with baking soda - oh and a fresh full synthetic oil changeIMG_2881.JPG

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I put it in storage for a few weeks after someone severely scuffed the cover of the rear bumper cover. no other damage. I did not even make the first week without an incident!!

In a few weeks I am having the front end PPFed and then the spray in bed liner and wheel wells done. I'll install the Radio, Phone mount and a few other trinkets as well. Then in Nov bigger stuff, front & rear springs, KHC torque arm and KHC tire carrier.

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a Blendmount and Mirror Tap for my Valentine 1. Man was I skeptical that this thing was worth the price - $120 - but it is a really well engineered piece. Trucks up to the mirror nice and close and you really don’t see the bracket. Mirror tap was incredibly easy and now the radar detector is within easy reach to mute and looks more discreet. Now to get one for the GT4.

fb574a3c2c83246dd92eb8e6e64e6c0b.jpg2b90422dd1455f5d2c77ecd3ac088e49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro