What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Backup lights on and running... Amazing difference! The reduced visibility of the topper made the extra illumination all the more valuable. Easiest modification yet too [emoji106]1e864bd5975074b78c7cef856d02e44f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Looks good. Are those wired to your reverse light or upfitter switch?

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Are those wired to your reverse light or upfitter switch?
They’re just wired to the reverse lights... I had planned to go to the upfitters, but I forgot to order the wiring kit, and figured I would try them first the way they come out of the box. I’ll probably get the additional wiring kit later because I think the lights will be great when messing with trailers.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

pla748

Reaction score
fae11a0def5ba212f349b7ae5782b18d.jpg

Black gorilla lugs, short antenna, fork mounts for bikes in the bed, and hitch rack

in this picture, what parts are they ? I like the idea. how do you mount them on the bed link ?
does it work and stable ?

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Glefevre87

Reaction score
Looks great what did you level with? What wheels and tires are you going with?

Went with Daystar 2”. Allout Off-road in Houston said it was the best for the Raptors and had done many this way. Happy so far.

Probably going with RG for tires and Still deciding on wheels. Really liking Icons right now.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with Daystar 2”. Allout Off-road in Houston said it was the best for the Raptors and had done many this way. Happy so far.

Probably going with RG for tires and Still deciding on wheels. Really liking Icons right now.
Yeah the shop I had install my Eibachs said they usually use discs as well to level Raptors but I stuck with the springs and glad I did.

Last edited: