What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJOcean

Reaction score
First off, I want to thank this forum for a wealth of information! I spent a lot of time researching in advance of my new Raptor. I had a 2020 Raptor on order as of late July, but the dealership came to me with an offer on a 2019 with the exact same option (minus spray liner) that I couldn’t pass on, so I closed the deal on my Raptor 2 weeks ago.

Been busy making changes ever since. Figured I’d share some pics of the new Rigid SR-L I installed with the ADD Pro Bolt-on bumpers. Big thanks to Nick & Chad at Apollo Optics for getting me all the new stuff … even overnighting a part I realized I needed to change out late Thursday night. Excellent customer service!

AA IMG_0042.jpg AB IMG_0043.jpg AC IMG_0044.jpg AE IMG_0041.jpg AF IMG_0045.jpg

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those reservoirs a bit far forward?

yeah theyre forward for now. I didn't have time to fix the mounting brackets. But i'll have to modify them a lil bit since I have the frame cut bumper. I need to get them powder coated also. I honestly didn't want to invest to much time just yet because I wasn't 100% sure I'd like them.

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, I want to thank this forum for a wealth of information! I spent a lot of time researching in advance of my new Raptor. I had a 2020 Raptor on order as of late July, but the dealership came to me with an offer on a 2019 with the exact same option (minus spray liner) that I couldn’t pass on, so I closed the deal on my Raptor 2 weeks ago.

Been busy making changes ever since. Figured I’d share some pics of the new Rigid SR-L I installed with the ADD Pro Bolt-on bumpers. Big thanks to Nick & Chad at Apollo Optics for getting me all the new stuff … even overnighting a part I realized I needed to change out late Thursday night. Excellent customer service!

View attachment 127621 View attachment 127622 View attachment 127623 View attachment 127625 View attachment 127626

Is that Rigid SR-L Amber all the time? Or is there a background white light? Looks awesome! Might do a similar setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk