What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah theyre forward for now. I didn't have time to fix the mounting brackets. But i'll have to modify them a lil bit since I have the frame cut bumper. I need to get them powder coated also. I honestly didn't want to invest to much time just yet because I wasn't 100% sure I'd like them.

Gotcha, the setup looks SICK, I love that bumper. What else do you have done other than the bumper and kings?

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, the setup looks SICK, I love that bumper. What else do you have done other than the bumper and kings?

thanks man........ so far cobb stage 2, working on updated goose tune at the moment. Also have icon leafs and svc adjustable bump stops.

JJOcean

Reaction score
Is that Rigid SR-L Amber all the time? Or is there a background white light? Looks awesome! Might do a similar setup.

No. The amber color is just the backlighting. I wired that function (blue wire) into the marker/parking lights, so it comes on whenever the other ambers are on. The main light bar's output which is white (a little over 13,000 lumens) is wired into 1 of my uplifter switches.

AD IMG_0046.jpg

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was expecting to see a bit more. What the assumed drivetrain loss on a truck like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First off, I want to thank this forum for a wealth of information! I spent a lot of time researching in advance of my new Raptor. I had a 2020 Raptor on order as of late July, but the dealership came to me with an offer on a 2019 with the exact same option (minus spray liner) that I couldn’t pass on, so I closed the deal on my Raptor 2 weeks ago.

Been busy making changes ever since. Figured I’d share some pics of the new Rigid SR-L I installed with the ADD Pro Bolt-on bumpers. Big thanks to Nick & Chad at Apollo Optics for getting me all the new stuff … even overnighting a part I realized I needed to change out late Thursday night. Excellent customer service!

View attachment 127621 View attachment 127622 View attachment 127623 View attachment 127625 View attachment 127626

John,

That turned out awesome! That amber output on the Rigid SR-L is a PERFECT match to the amber on the truck and really ties in nicely! Thank you again for the kind words and for your support! So glad we could help on this project!

-Nick

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No. The amber color is just the backlighting. I wired that function (blue wire) into the marker/parking lights, so it comes on whenever the other ambers are on. The main light bar's output which is white (a little over 13,000 lumens) is wired into 1 of my uplifter switches.

View attachment 127655

Oh man, I want that bumper/light!

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DB02E90C-CA0F-4238-9511-843AB8962789.jpeg Did my first tire rotation, all the ones prior were dealer complimentary. I have to say these suckers are heavy! I know I’m weak but great workout. Curious whats the consensus on the KO2’s regard rotation location. I did a straight front to rear but I’ve read others say cross them on the way to the rear. Thoughts?

PS: I need taller jack stands.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 127673 Did my first tire rotation, all the ones prior were dealer complimentary. I have to say these suckers are heavy! I know I’m weak but great workout. Curious whats the consensus on the KO2’s regard rotation location. I did a straight front to rear but I’ve read others say cross them on the way to the rear. Thoughts?

PS: I need taller jack stands.

Rears go straight forward

Fronts cross as they move to the back