What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the recessed Super Duty license plate lights to cut down on the backup camera glare. Also ordered BD backup lights and some amber covers for my XL80s; mainly as cheap rock protection.

Debating on whether I want to get some black covers as well and paint them body color...
Was thinking about something for rock protection on the fronts as well.

It's all just sitting in the garage waiting for me to get home and install.

Super duty LED license plate lights
Baja design Fog light kit PRO with upgraded S2's to Pro. Wide cornering clear for one of the set of squadron pros. Amber snap on lenses for all lights to be used in snowy conditions.
S2 sport lights for reverse.

BigCSS78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my Black Friday score over the last 2 days. Kings front and rear, RPG bumps w/King 2.5", Deaver +3's, and Camburg Kinetic A-Arms. I still have SPD turbo adapters and a lower slot delete/brace kit to install sometime. Got to say I really like the new suspension so far!

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was thinking about something for rock protection on the fronts as well.

It's all just sitting in the garage waiting for me to get home and install.

Super duty LED license plate lights
Baja design Fog light kit PRO with upgraded S2's to Pro. Wide cornering clear for one of the set of squadron pros. Amber snap on lenses for all lights to be used in snowy conditions.
S2 sport lights for reverse.

Any pictures of what you bought?

ford Super duty LED license plate lights.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Its nice to see all the activity in this thread. I had gotten a little behind with all the recent posts...

Put Adams paint sealant and buttery wax on and took a scenic drive out to Lake Mead with the dog and the wife. Beautiful day.View attachment 115968

Looks fantastic!

How long does that paint sealant keep its shine and water resistance ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Paint Sealant should last about 6 months for average conditions. Just make sure you only wash with a quality pH neutral shampoo. Avoid automatic car washes, and the soaps at the Pay-N-Spray, as those are really harsh and will strip sealants and waxes.

jakedog

Reaction score
50 caliber bullet antenna
rhino lined the truck bed
mx4 backflip with backbox
Clear bra front half of the truck
Ceramic pro the rest of the truck
baja designs behind the grill light bar
raptor fog light kit with baja design strobe, kc amber and baja design amber
hot wired the upfitter switches and added the tailgate release function
Lock'er down console safe (cannot recommend the customer service enough, and a great product!)
autostop eliminator (got a free one, via e-mail contest! Sweet!)

Only thing I am planning on now is what to do with the audio...

Davez134

Reaction score
Productive week. Finished fog lights in the front bumper, front 1.5” leveling kit, afe intake, SCT tuner from 5 star tunes. Going to install rear wheel well liners tomorrow.
35c8f4802eebeb6f993872fa12456e0f.jpg
5b25256ab97ed8e633896d5abcce17c4.jpg
87b2e3369ee6938382f3ec2bd2bec727.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of what you bought?

ford Super duty LED license plate lights.

That’s a picture of the left one. I haven’t had time to install anything yet. There was a F150 forum post some where that talks about light shine up on the tailgate and all that. I’ve got part numbers if you need. Hope to do this over the weekend and install the s2 sport lights for backing up.

588BDA0E-F9F5-4C37-9AFD-E3CC79E08350.jpeg

mattrofact

Reaction score
That’s a picture of the left one. I haven’t had time to install anything yet. There was a F150 forum post some where that talks about light shine up on the tailgate and all that. I’ve got part numbers if you need. Hope to do this over the weekend and install the s2 sport lights for backing up.

View attachment 116373
Could you post the part numbers please?

iumbastu

Reaction score
Installed a ADD Honey badger rear bumper. All went well until one of the final steps and the cable for the factory brake controller / trailer seems to be about 4” too short.

Perhaps the boys at the factory on build day needed to save some cable and I’m the unlucky one. I haven’t take the spare down to see if the cable is fouled a few inches but that’s on my list of ideas for tomorrow.

Build quality is pretty good and the instructions were fairly easy to follow. I chuckled at the Two hour estimate thou. 4 here and counting. Time to put tools away. Why isn’t that part of the damn estimate.

7759d29f94ff2a63b401c1573b15f1e3.jpg63f91b07896d48dd32854c63477ebbab.jpg

e627b821b2cce6462ff2e15226ab44cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro