What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
stay away from my used oil. My bug out deuce and a half runs wonderfully on black diesel.

in all seriousness, I don't really drive my gen2 on the street anymore, unless it is part of a run route, or I'm literally just taking it to go get coffee in the morning to put some miles on it after i make changes.

That being said, I change ALL the fluids after each run. In some cases, I may have only put 1000 miles on the truck, but dirt miles are VERY different than street miles. The only time I'm under 4K rpm is when I'm standing still (for the most part).

Maybe y'all would call the fluid changes wasteful, I call it courteous. No one wants to be the guy holding up the group because of something that could have been avoided.

And every time someone's run is ruined due to a $4 something that can't be sourced in MX, I add something else to check or change between runs, so it doesn't happen to me.
Makes sense when you run it as hard as you can then she needs to be taken care of accordingly !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bat

Reaction score
Installed window tint, x4 revolver tonneau cover, spray-in bed liner, deezee bed mat, amp bed extender, front headlight and hood graphics from rocky mt graphics, and rigid three lamp fog lamps with amber back lighting and white light separate controls through the aux. switches.

Will post pictures when back in town.

Last edited:

2019Raptor

Reaction score
Installed Rigid D lights : fog, driver and spot. Had 2 wired into 5amp which promptly blew. So moved them to 10 and one 15. I thought the pair took 3.14 amps. It’s each light so the pair takes 6.28 amps. Oh well now I know!

81757f7a478b0c6aac262e753f4e01d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
...And every time someone's run is ruined due to a $4 something that can't be sourced in MX, I add something else to check or change between runs, so it doesn't happen to me.

Do you have a pre-run checklist you could share? And maybe a list of spares you carry? I think that would be a great asset for the forum knowledge banks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc