What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Ok, please explain this one.

Awesome list, thank you.
I have patched many a hole in an oil pan with jb weld and pocket change. It works well on oil pans , trans pans, dif covers and even exhausts in a pinch. Works so well that I never bothered changing the oil pan on my old Jeep and the guy that bought it from me never bothered with it either.

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have patched many a hole in an oil pan with jb weld and pocket change. It works well on oil pans , trans pans, dif covers and even exhausts in a pinch. Works so well that I never bothered changing the oil pan on my old Jeep and the guy that bought it from me never bothered with it either.
THIS^ ONE MILLION PERCENT!
Strip of denim will work
And always carry super glue.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my new wheels shipped. Should be on the truck next week.

Signature Wheel Flagship Series FOUR. 18x9 with a Polished lip and Brushed Bronze Tinted Face. Fully forged aluminum and CNC cut setup.

Pretty stoked

View attachment 127482
What’s the weight per wheel? What tire are you looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my new wheels shipped. Should be on the truck next week.

Signature Wheel Flagship Series FOUR. 18x9 with a Polished lip and Brushed Bronze Tinted Face. Fully forged aluminum and CNC cut setup.

Pretty stoked

View attachment 127482
These look awesome! Never wanted to have another bright wheel on a truck and could never imagine a would like a bronze finish. Now I’m going to be thinking about these wheels on my white truck all day!

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the weight per wheel? What tire are you looking at?

Probably 22-24 lbs per wheel. I will weigh them though. I went with the closest to stock I could find. BFG in a 35x12.5x18

These look awesome! Never wanted to have another bright wheel on a truck and could never imagine a would like a bronze finish. Now I’m going to be thinking about these wheels on my white truck all day!

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

Haha, thanks man. I see a lot of dark wheels and I totally understand the aesthetic. Wanted to debut the wheels with something that would show details

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
41fbe99f5613c6657373de1945dbb56b.jpg
a0e195ca7187b1229306172e496eccae.jpg
70424dfa423f07e437ec733785cd7445.jpg

Painted the skid plate and gray bumper black with POR15

Painted the exhaust tips with POR15 high temp paint as well. Can’t really tell the difference from stock on that. Hoping it will keep its color better now.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would also like to thank the Jay and the guys at full race for taking time to answer questions I had.