What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WeatherTech mid-flaps installed today. Also changed the oil & filter using Amsoil Signature series.

JD05

Reaction score
I just ordered an ARE shell and the Decked bed system. I'm setting my Raptor up to do some overlanding with my son. The decked system made a lot of sense to have all my gear always ready and secure. I want to run this a little hard nothing crazy though. Does anyone have any suggestions or aware of any suspension mods I should do to avoid a break down? For example steering rods maybe?

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this a new product? Asking for a friend.
I don’t think so. It’s a small mudflap that goes midway down the factory running boards. Seemed to get good reviews here.

“The WeatherTech MidFlap is an innovative “mud flap” intended to be attached to your Ford Raptor running boards, mid-way between the front and rear tires. Designed to help prevent mud, rocks and debris impacts on your running boards, rear axle, and suspension components.
Will fit Raptor 37 Performance”

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think so. It’s a small mudflap that goes midway down the factory running boards. Seemed to get good reviews here.

“The WeatherTech MidFlap is an innovative “mud flap” intended to be attached to your Ford Raptor running boards, mid-way between the front and rear tires. Designed to help prevent mud, rocks and debris impacts on your running boards, rear axle, and suspension components.
Will fit Raptor 37 Performance”
Sounds interesting. Any chance you could post some pictures of them on your Raptor? WeatherTech only has a picture of them unmounted on their website.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. Any chance you could post some pictures of them on your Raptor? WeatherTech only has a picture of them unmounted on their website.
Sounds hella interesting. Hell, I just may grab a set if they work as advertised.

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure thing, I can take a pic tmmw. Basically a smaller mudflap halfway down your running board.