What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobbyph1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me know if your looking for a specific angle that’s just a picture I had in the library

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A c8 order huh? Love my 2021. C8 and a raptor are a great combo.
yea I miss my 2014 F Type convertible, got rid of it a couple years ago. just made my last payment on my 21' Raptor so I figured its time and Really wanted a hard top convertible instead of soft. I had a C4 vet a while back and figured what the heck. love that its a mid engine now and a hard top convertible. cant wait til spring for it to get here.

Pnwrider

Reaction score
Full front PPF, ceramic tint on sides and windshield. Really disappointed in the quality of the PPF install for what I paid so get to have that conversation on Monday. Also put the tux mat floor liners in today.

Attachments

• IMG_5814.jpeg
    IMG_5814.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5830.jpeg
    IMG_5830.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5837.jpeg
    IMG_5837.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 104

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was disappointed on my PPF as well. Went to a reputable shop and really paid up for it. I didn't expect it to be so noticeable as far as paint reflection differences between the PPF areas and the non coated panels. (was ceramic coated as well.) There are a few places on the leading edge of the hood where I can see it overlapped on itself and when I brought it to the attention of the installer prior to taking it home he said it would "disappear in a few days". Took it back a month later and he said maybe it might be warrantable and he would let me khow. Never heard from is again. I love the ceramic coating but I am not sure I would do the PPF again.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was disappointed on my PPF as well. Went to a reputable shop and really paid up for it. I didn't expect it to be so noticeable as far as paint reflection differences between the PPF areas and the non coated panels. (was ceramic coated as well.) There are a few places on the leading edge of the hood where I can see it overlapped on itself and when I brought it to the attention of the installer prior to taking it home he said it would "disappear in a few days". Took it back a month later and he said maybe it might be warrantable and he would let me khow. Never heard from is again. I love the ceramic coating but I am not sure I would do the PPF again.
I didn’t have any of those color matching issues, but bubbles are a problem. It’s been a couple months now, and I still see quite a few. Got the same answer as you on delivery- they’d go away in a week.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Busy weekend here. 1)Diesel Industries - 3rd brake light antenna mount with Ridgid chase lights 2) Icom dual band radio installed 3)Builtright dash Molle panel (HD) 4) Naviks AV input system with Apple TV connection (converted new Apple TV to run on USB 5v. Super easy install with great support from NAVIKS (I accidentally flipped some of the dip switches and that were able to tell me instantly which one to adjust for my truck.IMG_0913.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0906.jpeg
    IMG_0906.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0914.jpeg
    IMG_0914.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0916.jpeg
    IMG_0916.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0917.jpeg
    IMG_0917.jpeg