What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jakerjaker19

Reaction score
Ain't got jack **** like this in Tejas. Nice, man! What type of drone you use to capture this shot?
It's a Mavic 3. I grew up in Houston and often visit the Hill Country to see family but don't have any plans to drive the truck down there..Currently in Denver but have been traveling to Utah for over 20 years for desert drives. Utah is where its at for me..

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can barely find a quarter mile of dirt road within a 50 mile radius of Houston unless its a private driveway.

RJackson

Reaction score
I had clunky shocks in my ‘22. Got the front right replaced, then front left, and then yesterday both rears. All under manufacturers warranty. It is a different truck but didn’t notice that until the rears were replaced. So much tighter. Didn’t know what I missing! If anyone is experiencing similar, I would encourage you to look into getting them replaced.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did an oil change on the wife's truck .20240112_113300.jpg
Removed the air deflectors(or whatever they are), and adjusted the factory fog lights so they actually shine forward, lol.