What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the BuiltRight Industries Stage 2 Rigid Seart Back MOLLE Panels on the driver and passenger seats yesterday. I needed something to keep creeping feets off the back of the seats, so I figure why not do two purposes in one. Install wasn't too bad. Went slow and took an hour per seat, complete with beer breaks. I have their panels in the bed, too, and they're fantastic. They make super quality stuff. I also have their Boxlink Replacement Mounting Plates yet to install in the bed.

View attachment 427582
Great move. My kids (3 and 5) are pounding those setbacks like a soccer ball every chance they get. Ironic bc they are as obsessed with the Raptor as I am.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great move. My kids (3 and 5) are pounding those setbacks like a soccer ball every chance they get. Ironic bc they are as obsessed with the Raptor as I am.
Same but this solution would only bring their little piston legs closer and make things even worse.

TremorRaptor

Reaction score
Finally have a heated steering wheel, media bin light, illuminated cupholders, and glove box light. Pretty straight forward job and everything seems to be working fine.

View attachment 427459

View attachment 427464
Very cool!

Would you mind sharing the part number of the illuminated cup holders? Also, how many pieces need to be removed to get the cup holders out?

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Been dreaming of a Raptor since the Gen 1 came out. Finally was in a position to get one. Now I feel the need for needless road trips and finding places to off-road, lol.
This is exactly me, I have wanted an Orange Raptor since their debut in 2010, like you, now I’m in a position to have one. Wouldn’t trade it for anything, well maybe an R.

Enjoy it!