What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ltdan2025

Reaction score
So I finally got the time to detail my truck after getting it back from the dealership. AMB looks great when freshly washed but wow is it a lot of work to keep it that way. And since it was hit in a parking lot right away tinting the windows this is the first time I have been able to post pics of that. 15% all the way around with 75% on the windshield all ceramic.

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpeg
    IMG_0402.jpeg
    333.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0403.jpeg
    IMG_0403.jpeg
    377.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0404.jpeg
    IMG_0404.jpeg
    361.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0405.jpeg
    IMG_0405.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 58

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Was adding the temp knobs with digital display not an option? Or, you just didn't want it?
Definitely an option, but when I researched this all back in May, the guaranteed headache-free route was the non digital version, so I purchased those at the time. It's what I had anyways, so I was used to it. I wasn't interested in potentially causing coding headaches for myself. I was nervous enough swapping around digits in there. I hindsight, I would have probably ordered the digital ones and given them a try. I still may.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the BuiltRight Industries Stage 2 Rigid Seart Back MOLLE Panels on the driver and passenger seats yesterday. I needed something to keep creeping feets off the back of the seats, so I figure why not do two purposes in one. Install wasn't too bad. Went slow and took an hour per seat, complete with beer breaks. I have their panels in the bed, too, and they're fantastic. They make super quality stuff. I also have their Boxlink Replacement Mounting Plates yet to install in the bed.

1697240628072.png

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the BuiltRight Industries Stage 2 Rigid Seart Back MOLLE Panels on the driver and passenger seats yesterday. I needed something to keep creeping feets off the back of the seats, so I figure why not do two purposes in one. Install wasn't too bad. Went slow and took an hour per seat, complete with beer breaks. I have their panels in the bed, too, and they're fantastic. They make super quality stuff. I also have their Boxlink Replacement Mounting Plates yet to install in the bed.

View attachment 427582
looks good! I may consider installing the same for my teenagers back there. You'd think that gets better as they age. nope