What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a few mountains on the wife’s Rap, pretty fitting since we live in the Mountain State, subtle mod. I think she’s putting bigger ones across her lower doors above rocker panel. She didn’t care for the first ones she ordered, looked cheap and cheesy.

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpeg
    IMG_0087.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 71

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put on the Cobb stuff.
Installed intake.
Did VTA mod.
Removed red hooks. Put on stock ones after I painted them to match the Methods. Cleared the hell outta them.
Looks good. I painted my tow hooks red, told myself I liked it but something seems amiss every time I look at them.
I have Method 704 in Titanium( fancy way to say gray), maybe I’ll paint the tow hooks that color.
Been contemplation putting a hitch receiver on one side to use for a receiver mounted winch set up. Don’t really want to weld it on( in case I change my mind ). Still thinking on that one.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good. I painted my tow hooks red, told myself I liked it but something seems amiss every time I look at them.
I have Method 704 in Titanium( fancy way to say gray), maybe I’ll paint the tow hooks that color.
Been contemplation putting a hitch receiver on one side to use for a receiver mounted winch set up. Don’t really want to weld it on( in case I change my mind ). Still thinking on that one.
Yeah I just used VHT caliper paint then I went heavy on the clear. The red I had looked fine with the grey wheels but off with the bronze imo.