What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had 1.5" preload collars on my last 2023 35" Raptor and took them off as the shocks topped out on rebounded pretty hard. Eibach 1.0" springs were far better, however they still were a bit much for the OEM struts rebound damping to properly keep up with.
That hasn’t been my experience with the RPG 1.5 collars. Resetting the ride height helps as well.

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I tried the Recon's they would squirm on lane changes made my truck ride terrible. finally had Nitto warranty them and back to the ridge which are perfect as always, have them on three trucks.
when you warrantied them did you have them replace it with Nitto ridge grapplers ? Or just returned them?

ZorroV

Reaction score
Added the MX4 Tonneau cover, Line-X the bed, Installed the Husky wheels and removed the graphics other than the Ford Performance ones on the sides about 2 months ago. But just added these Fuel Cycle D-832 wheels, 17x9 +1 offset using the stock KO2 tires.

Attachments

• IMG-8198.PNG
    IMG-8198.PNG
    995.1 KB · Views: 86