What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Gen 3 is my first Ford vehicle ever. I was not aware of mobile service. This is why forums are so good. I only have 700 miles on mine, but I know what I’ll be doing when the time comes

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got this from ETSY/Rocky Mountain Graphics. Sticker quality is like the renewal year decal for your plates. Good stuff...wish they made a matching inlay for the hood.

Just did mine thanks to you, I can attest to how well they fit! Easy install and looks great!

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Husky Wheel Liners installed.

I read a few posts before I ordered them about them taking hours to install, needing to heat them up in the sun, etc. It took about 5 minutes per side which included cleaning the wheel wells. Maybe they changed something in the mold to make the install easier (feb 2023 build date stamped on the liners), but it couldn't have gone smoother. Fit and finish seems perfect.

IMG-4225.jpg

IMG-4226.jpg

IMG-4227.jpg

IMG-4228.jpg

IMG-4229.jpg

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Husky Wheel Liners installed.

I read a few posts before I ordered them about them taking hours to install, needing to heat them up in the sun, etc. It took about 5 minutes per side which included cleaning the wheel wells. Maybe they changed something in the mold to make the install easier (feb 2023 build date stamped on the liners), but it couldn't have gone smoother. Fit and finish seems perfect.
I installed the same, mine took a little maneuvering to set in place, but they attached nicely, and like you, I feel the fit and finish is excellent.
Raptors should be delivered from the factory with them…

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
About a week late, but we drove from CO to Utah for Raptor Assault. Both the wife and I drove and had a blast. Pretty fun to thrash someone else's truck. :) We made a trip of it and spent a couple days at Zion and Bryce Canyon on the way back.

View attachment 406269

View attachment 406270
Don’t forget it is fun to thrash your own truck too!