What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Introduced the 37 to a new family member. Wanted something for ranch that was more of a something to beat up. GM at dealership call me yesterday saying he had Bronco w/ Sasquatch that guy couldn't get financed -- it's manual--and MSRP. I told him I'm bringing checkbook and see him in an hour.

Have black rims coming next week to replace the silver outline. This thing is a great retro ride in new cloths. 35's are perfect. Going to black it out. Best part the punk kids steal cars have no clue how to drive manual lol...

37 still knows he's king of hill so all good.

View attachment 405126
View attachment 405127

How’s the road/wind noise in the bronco vs the 37 Raptor

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrapped the door pilars in piano black ppf from ebay 40$ 2ft x 5ft sheet. I had a bad experience w the OCD product. Huge gaps on all sides since they install w/o removing pilars and do not cover it completely. Also sent wrong size keypad cutout twice! + the customer service/owner interaction was terrible. I mean terrible.
Anyway, the pilars are easy to remove and the product came w enough to make a few goofs (newb wrapper) and still have enough left to get er done. Extremely happy so far
The bubbles after the wet install took 2 weeks to completely vanish and now it looks flawless.
looks good! And im slowly learning its way easier and more importantly cheaper to get bigger bulk sections and cut to fit it yourself. I find its way easier to apply and looks better, your post is case in point!

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good! And im slowly learning its way easier and more importantly cheaper to get bigger bulk sections and cut to fit it yourself. I find its way easier to apply and looks better, your post is case in point!
It was def challenging at 1st but i got the hang of it and learned something new. Easy way is not always the better way Thanks alot Space Ghost
By easy i mean paying twice the price! Lol

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
How’s the road/wind noise in the bronco vs the 37 Raptor
Well completely different interiors...one has a removal hard top with 'deading' material covering some and the other is fully enclosed--so of course Bronco has some more noise. How could it not? But I don't know what the complaints are by some--I don't find it bad at all. Much better than a Jeep. I drove it 2 hours on hwy each way this week to a meeting and didn't bother me at all. NOW the stereo speakers suck lol.

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are you guys paying for the installation of collars and rear spacers/springs ?
I got quoted about 1k just for labor plus cheap methods, front collars, rear spacers, 37 nitto ridge grapplers for 5k...
I believe I paid 3k for a similar set up on my gen 2... 5k for just the typical crap jesus christ

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
How much are you guys paying for the installation of collars and rear spacers/springs ?
I got quoted about 1k just for labor plus cheap methods, front collars, rear spacers, 37 nitto ridge grapplers for 5k...
I believe I paid 3k for a similar set up on my gen 2... 5k for just the typical crap jesus christ
Biden-flation. It really sucks.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
First oil change for the 2023 and first time using Ford mobile service. I must have been living under a rock all this time.

It’s one of my missions in life to spend the least amount of time possible at a car dealership. Sitting on my couch for 20 minutes is much better than waiting around a dealership for over an hour.
Curious what's cost (and what kind of oil used)?

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious what's cost (and what kind of oil used)?
First oil change for the 2023 and first time using Ford mobile service. I must have been living under a rock all this time.

It’s one of my missions in life to spend the least amount of time possible at a car dealership. Sitting on my couch for 20 minutes is much better than waiting around a dealership for over an hour.
I’ve been having my insurance company tow the car to the dealership on a flat bed for an oil change, then towing it back… LOL wish I knew they had this service