What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The inlay would be nice, I did the outline for the hood and they were a Mother F#%ker to put on, I had to use after market glue and a toothpick.
I agree, I’d like the inlay as well. I purchased the outline as well, you are correct…what a s&!t show that was, I finally said f&!k it, ripped them off, and cracked a beer…

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you recommend stm tuned?
Been trying to find a reputable place to buy some
Yes sir... I need to buy a Right side rear fender sticker and STM is legit! OEM stickers and took about a week to get them after purchase.

For some reason these oem stickers are a pain to find outside of a dealer. Knockoffs are much easier to find and the only difference is the QR code.

Found cheaper price: https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/oem-parts/ford-decal-stripe-ml3z99290d12aa For the Left decal the last 4 digits are ...13aa

Last edited:

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover. Easy install, seems like a quality part. Also easy to flip up or remove entirely if I have to venture away from Starbucks and do some truck stuff. Shout out to Real Truck for the forum discount and nearly instant shipping.

View attachment 405367
Great tonneau cover! I ended up putting a rubber seal where the tailgate meets the bed because dust would creep its way through there but not through this tonneau cover. So this created clean cargo!

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrapped the door pilars in piano black ppf from ebay 40$ 2ft x 5ft sheet. I had a bad experience w the OCD product. Huge gaps on all sides since they install w/o removing pilars and do not cover it completely. Also sent wrong size keypad cutout twice! + the customer service/owner interaction was terrible. I mean terrible.
Anyway, the pilars are easy to remove and the product came w enough to make a few goofs (newb wrapper) and still have enough left to get er done. Extremely happy so far
The bubbles after the wet install took 2 weeks to completely vanish and now it looks flawless.

Attachments

• 20230502_075213.jpg
    20230502_075213.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 20230502_075204.jpg
    20230502_075204.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 84

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First oil change for the 2023 and first time using Ford mobile service. I must have been living under a rock all this time.

It’s one of my missions in life to spend the least amount of time possible at a car dealership. Sitting on my couch for 20 minutes is much better than waiting around a dealership for over an hour.

Attachments

• IMG_3164.jpeg
    IMG_3164.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 110

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First oil change for the 2023 and first time using Ford mobile service. I must have been living under a rock all this time.

It’s one of my missions in life to spend the least amount of time possible at a car dealership. Sitting on my couch for 20 minutes is much better than waiting around a dealership for over an hour.
Thats how I get mine done now. Only way to go. I once sent 2 hours at LITHIA FORD BOISE to get a freaking oil change done.