What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, i bought the set from rappygraphics.com I didnt want the whole set just the small rear like you mentioned.
Same here... I actually bought 2x left side FPs from STM Tuned since they had the oem decals and I am not a big fan of the backwards flag (lining up took a little more effort). Both sides are showing the flag in the correct position... as it should be! lol
IMG_7780.jpg

As opposed to this (non-oem doesn't have QR Code):
IMG_7781.jpg

By the way... the Ford site shows them my way in the configurator or opposite of what you actually get... odd, perhaps its a mirror image type thing.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Same here... I actually bought 2x left side FPs from STM Tuned since they had the oem decals and I am not a big fan of the backwards flag (lining up took a little more effort). Both sides are showing the flag in the correct position... as it should be! lol
View attachment 404615

As opposed to this (non-oem doesn't have QR Code):
View attachment 404616

By the way... the Ford site shows them my way in the configurator or opposite of what you actually get... odd, perhaps its a mirror image type thing.
So they say the flag should always be seen in a moving forward position and that is the correct way. Not saying your wrong or trying to pick a fight, but I overheard it somewhere because I found it odd as well.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So they say the flag should always be seen in a moving forward position and that is the correct way. Not saying your wrong or trying to pick a fight, but I overheard it somewhere because I found it odd as well.
True, something that goes way back but my truck isn't a gov't vehicle and my military days are way behind me so either way is ok otherwise.

Last edited:

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stars lead the way!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter