What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Installed the sdhq mounts and transferred my xl-80s over. Waiting on the splitter since it’s back ordered at BD. View attachment 404086

We have the 55" splitters in stock if you need one and don't want to wait.

how you like those XL80s? doesn't hinder your view or anything? I want to pull the trigger so bad on these, but i've never had A pillar pods before

You notice them at first, but then eventually you don't even realize they're there. I don't recommend going any bigger than he XL80s. Anything larger looks a little goofy and will hinder visibility to an extent. LP4s are another good option.

We have kits in stock and ready to ship if you're interested. Happy to help.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm loving my Avalanche but I seriously have not seen a bad looking Raptor... well 9 out of 10 times! lol Also I am addicted to modding my rides. I like to think I have good taste but thats subjective... lol.

Today I made the B pillars satin to match the fenders and reduce finger prints. And yes... red tow hooks. I think they look good on this color. :emotions34:IMG_7765.jpgIMG_7761.jpg

All just in time to get him dirty again!

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm loving my Avalanche but I seriously have not seen a bad looking Raptor... well 9 out of 10 times! lol Also I am addicted to modding my rides. I like to think I have good taste but thats subjective... lol.

Today I made the B pillars satin to match the fenders and reduce finger prints. And yes... red tow hooks. I think they look good on this color. :emotions34:View attachment 404218View attachment 404219

B pillars look great in satin. Can you please share which product you used for the satin look.
Thanks

jayspick

Reaction score
how you like those XL80s? doesn't hinder your view or anything? I want to pull the trigger so bad on these, but i've never had A pillar pods before
I’ll send you a picture in the morning from the inside.
Had them on my jeep and I make the heaven noise when I turn them on because they are literally that bright

jayspick

Reaction score
We have the 55" splitters in stock if you need one and don't want to wait.

You notice them at first, but then eventually you don't even realize they're there. I don't recommend going any bigger than he XL80s. Anything larger looks a little goofy and will hinder visibility to an extent. LP4s are another good option.

We have kits in stock and ready to ship if you're interested. Happy to help.
I appreciate it. I spoke to my rep at BD and he told me they shouldn’t be much longer

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Today I made the B pillars satin to match the fenders and reduce finger prints. And yes... red tow hooks. I think they look good on this color. :emotions34:View attachment 404218View attachment 404219

Red tow hooks?! I thought that was a GMC at first! :) JK - your truck looks great and the red gives it a little pop

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randigitty