What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
It’s the “Indoor Black Satin Shield“ cover from CarCovers.com. It’s a good lightweight cover for indoor use to keep dust off the vehicle. Easy one person install and removal. Only issue I had was that they sent the wrong cover initially and it took almost a month until they got the replacement cover to me. Otherwise, I like the cover.
The fit is fantastic. Thanks! I have something similiar from CoverCraft, but its for outdoors.

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fit is fantastic. Thanks! I have something similiar from CoverCraft, but its for outdoors.
You’re welcome. The inside is nice and soft and the material has a decent amount of stretch. It does what it was intended to do and keeps the dust off of the vehicle while in storage. Hopefully, if you do order one, they will send the correct cover. :)

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
You’re welcome. The inside is nice and soft and the material has a decent amount of stretch. It does what it was intended to do and keeps the dust off of the vehicle while in storage. Hopefully, if you do order one, they will send the correct cover. :)
I may, it's for my wife's 66' Mustang that is a garage queen.