What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is where I bought them. Found a link on the forum here under gen 3 lighting. I'll post a picture of them on soon.

Last edited:

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What truck cover is that?
It’s the “Indoor Black Satin Shield“ cover from CarCovers.com. It’s a good lightweight cover for indoor use to keep dust off the vehicle. Easy one person install and removal. Only issue I had was that they sent the wrong cover initially and it took almost a month until they got the replacement cover to me. Otherwise, I like the cover.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
Took my first 200+ mile ride over the holidays. Mostly Highway miles and in the trip up and back, did not see another Raptor on the road. Nice to be in a little more exclusive club than my RAM. Really enjoyed the Adaptive Cruise Control, almost like have autonomous driving. One drawback for the 23 Raptor is the BLIS is visual only while in drive so if you try to change lanes that are already occupied, all that happens is the flashing amber in the mirrors. Now warning tone, unless you are in reverse and its the collision avoidance. Odd. Not sure how hard it would be to add the warning tone but seems like a no brainer in 23 with all the other technology.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my first 200+ mile ride over the holidays. Mostly Highway miles and in the trip up and back, did not see another Raptor on the road. Nice to be in a little more exclusive club than my RAM. Really enjoyed the Adaptive Cruise Control, almost like have autonomous driving. One drawback for the 23 Raptor is the BLIS is visual only while in drive so if you try to change lanes that are already occupied, all that happens is the flashing amber in the mirrors. Now warning tone, unless you are in reverse and its the collision avoidance. Odd. Not sure how hard it would be to add the warning tone but seems like a no brainer in 23 with all the other technology.
Thank god it doesn't have a warning tone, that would be unbelievably obnoxious. You have to check your mirror (hopefully you do) before switching lanes and looking over your shoulder. The flashing light in the mirror is perfectly adequate.