What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I finally decided to install my triple fogs lights I orders back in March. Not a difficult install, just very time consuming. I think it took me 4-5 hours. Electrical was straight forward, aligning the fogs on the brackets was a pain in the ass. As far as orientation, I have them setup:
Inner most location: SAE fogs
Combo Driving/Flood in the middle
SAE Yellow fogs on the outer most location.

I tested them last night and I'm impressed. The Combo lights def. throw light down range for how low they are. The fogs are aimed lower and do just fine. The yellow fogs, I'll test those when we get snow. I will say the powder coating on these is delicate (I believe I read that the powder coating on these wasn't as strong as BD), I scratched one fog while installing.

Attachments

• fogs1.jpg
    fogs1.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Fogs2.jpg
    Fogs2.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 70
  • Fogs3.jpg
    Fogs3.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 70

jajones45

Reaction score
I have a 22’ raptor and they fit well. I am not the type that buys without validating figment for the truck so I must have confirmed with the chat function.

Getting them in is a little trickier than expected.

You have to remove 6 screws that hold the fender in place (it says remove all 8 but there is no need to remove the 2 bottom screws on each side) so that you can slide the liner in between then retighten.

Getting the liner in is a tight fit but I didn’t need any tools. I used my fingers and some logic on how to bend the plastic to slip it in.

First wheel took 30 minutes, second under 15 minutes. It’s one of those mods that when you’re done you say “should have come from the factory like this”.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 22’ raptor and they fit well. I am not the type that buys without validating figment for the truck so I must have confirmed with the chat function.

Getting them in is a little trickier than expected.

You have to remove 6 screws that hold the fender in place (it says remove all 8 but there is no need to remove the 2 bottom screws on each side) so that you can slide the liner in between then retighten.

Getting the liner in is a tight fit but I didn’t need any tools. I used my fingers and some logic on how to bend the plastic to slip it in.

First wheel took 30 minutes, second under 15 minutes. It’s one of those mods that when you’re done you say “should have come from the factory like this”.
Thanks for the advice. I'll be doing this next.