What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
d7769f48a47ed381c845c7305d742e60.jpg
ebd81d15568325c5d5e1c9f24e630432.jpg

Disassembled cleaned and coated my nationals with por-15. Also made some plates to install between the leafs to stop the squeaking and give it a little lift.

Turned out great, makes me want to do this with my WSI's they are in a similar state no garage kinda makes it a PITA though.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Turned out great, makes me want to do this with my WSI's they are in a similar state no garage kinda makes it a PITA though.

You could prob. Get away with a grinder and a wire wheel and a good degreaser. Then use some metal etch/dissolver and just paint the outside. The dissolver at local parts store is the same as the por But the por is
More expensive.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could prob. Get away with a grinder and a wire wheel and a good degreaser. Then use some metal etch/dissolver and just paint the outside. The dissolver at local parts store is the same as the por But the por is
More expensive.

I have a lot of the dissolver left, I would just need a can of the paint. Need to redo my knuckles anyway so will probably order some next week.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a lot of the dissolver left, I would just need a can of the paint. Need to redo my knuckles anyway so will probably order some next week.

Once you open the can it's pretty much done for. There's no saving the xtra. I
Only used a qt. for two coats. But if you need more than a qt. by two qt. cans and not
The gallon.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Just a little work to do here
9f1a3715e456bc04d4151a666ef29be9.jpg

Gotta revalve my front shocks and get
Ready for the 3.5's

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I autocrossed mine last week at Shelbyfest. Some chick in a Mustang asked someone from BFG what my time was, (37 on that run...forgot to lock the rear locker) and responded with "I am faster than that!" At which point BFG schooled her in the fact that the Raptor is wider, has more body roll and that I was pulling turns with only 3 tires on the ground. LOL Next run I tied her.