What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adamized the raptor for the first time this weekend. Very impressed with quality and results.

Looks very shiny! Very glad to hear that you liked the products and results.

What products did you use?

And post some more pics!

-Dan

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my interior pieces back from paint. Matte Military Green, same color as my wrap that's getting done in 8 days by Designs and Signs. The center console piece is painted as well (well a second one that I bought is) just didn't want to mess with the shifter as we had stuff to do and needed to leave, plus I don't really know how to mess with it yet.
The dash piece will be getting painted matte black soon, just didn't know that my push to start button had been epoxied on, so I'll need to add some quick disconnects and then get it done.
Also, got some black ac vents, look much better than the silver ones. Mic in passenger cubby hole, and second set of aux switches in driver side cubby hole!!!!!
Happy with everything so far, just waiting on a few more things and we'll be all ready for TRR!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 79

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my interior pieces back from paint. Matte Military Green, same color as my wrap that's getting done in 8 days by Designs and Signs. The center console piece is painted as well (well a second one that I bought is) just didn't want to mess with the shifter as we had stuff to do and needed to leave, plus I don't really know how to mess with it yet.
The dash piece will be getting painted matte black soon, just didn't know that my push to start button had been epoxied on, so I'll need to add some quick disconnects and then get it done.
Also, got some black ac vents, look much better than the silver ones. Mic in passenger cubby hole, and second set of aux switches in driver side cubby hole!!!!!
Happy with everything so far, just waiting on a few more things and we'll be all ready for TRR!!!
Son of a bitch that looks awesome. Nice choice. Now I'll just have to do mine in FDE [emoji106]

NorhternILRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clay bar'd, polished, waxed and installed my Aeroskin while I not so patiently wait for my Corse Extreme to get here. Going on two weeks now since I ordered it. Not that I am keeping track or anything.

Attachments

• IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg